Speak Update: Air Space Join the Discussion at ThinkTank 2016 Next Month
Wednesday January 20, 2016
Project Manager at Air Space and Go Ape, Craig Hadfield-Richards, has been named as the seventh speaker for the free to attend, Leisure & Attractions ThinkTank event next month!
Launched by the team behind the forestry adventure network Go Ape, Air Space is an amazing new freestyle jumping attraction, operating across the UK - and we're delighted they will be joining us at ThinkTank 2016.
During his presentation, Craig will highlight the steps and organisational processes that led Air Space to a CRM orientated booking solution.
There will also be discussions focussing on the rising popularity of trampoline parks in the UK and how Air Space plan to innovate to stay competitive.
As well as this exciting story from one of the UK’s largest indoor trampoline parks, ThinkTank 2016 will provide you with a peer led day of content and discussion, focused on customer experience, CRM, marketing and operational efficiencies through the use of technology.
Confirmed Speaker Line-Up
- David Pearce, Strategic Director, Wales Millennium Centre
- Charlie Read, Director, Blooloop
- Phil Nelson, Business Development Director, Surf Snowdonia
- Phil Johnson, Founder and CEO, CommArc
- Ian Brown, Managing Director, The Snow Centre
- Craig Hadfield-Richards, Project Manager, Air Space
- Additional speakers TBC
Register your place: Click Here!